17 Jun 2014

It's Officially Summer!

My younger sister had her last A-Level exam today, she has worked her butt of for the past 3 years and for the first time in what feels like forever she has no worries or work related problems to deal with until September when she goes off to uni. It's going to be our last proper summer together as she is leaving home and going to be a student nurse and I'll hopefully be qualified and working as a veterinary nurse by next year so we won't see each other on a daily basis which I'm going to find hard, as corny as it sounds she truly is my best friend and has always been there for me when I've needed her, it's going to be hard adjusting to life without seeing her regularly.

Sob story aside (I guess we have to grow up sometime ey?) we've come up with an awesome plan to spend (most of) the summer together, here is a list of things we want to do this summer.

  • Have a 3 course meal
  • Camp outside
  • Have a spa day
  • Roast marshmallows by a fire (It failed....they melted)
  • Have a movie marathon (In Pj's of course)
  • Make dreamcatchers
  • Go on a night out
  • Have a picnic
  • Baking day
  • Tie dye some t-shirts
  • Go to a museum
  • Go to a theme park/ zoo
  • Watch the stars at night while in a jacuzzi
  • Have a BBQ
  • Painting day
  • Trip to somewhere we haven't been before.
  • Get glitter tattoo's (Because I'm too scared to get a real one) 
  • Get a piercing
  • Let off chinese lanterns
  • Climb a tree lol
  • Play pool/bowling
  • Go swimming
  • Go to the seaside
  • Make jewelry/friendship bracelets 
  • Dance in the rain (It's british summer time duh)


We might not do all these things, and there could be things we add to the list as we go along. It's about being together and having fun. What plans do you have for the summer?

P.S It's my birthday in 24 hours and 15 mins :) (Not the time I was actually born, I can't remember that.)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

only 1 ticked off? xx

Post a Comment

© 2011 I'm Just Me, Becky King, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena